by Serena W Sorrell
(MC in Serena W Sorrell’s novel-in-progress Echomancer. All questions were randomly generated here, and for the sake of simplicity I will pretend my characters understand everything, even if it does not appear in their world, but such items will be marked with an [*].)
- What is your favorite ice cream* flavor?
Salted caramel. Can’t get enough of the stuff.
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
I would like to listen to more woodwinds, but living in Ran most of the city don’t have lungs to play them… Not that I dislike the cniphran bubble music, it’s something like a whale’s song. Just–higher pitched and out of tune.
- Which is better, being the boss or an employee?
Boss. It’s up to me to make sure my soldiers stay on task and alive.
- What would motivate you to run a marathon*?
- What are some things you shouldn’t say at work?
Did Narwha complain about my temper. Look–I only lose it when that thief shows up…or Illade…and sometimes Arsh.
- Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?
Whatever will get the job done. But either way, you should take care of yourself.
- What are your hobbies?
Spear fishing is great fun. I sometimes go out with my da when he’s net fishing. And collecting shells with my sibs is always good.
- Have you ever been in love?
Yeah, I’ll admit it. But not to them. So you keep your mouth shut too!
- Do you prefer a quiet night at home or going out to a big party?
I’ll take a night at home with my family; quiet or loud don’t matter so long as I can spend time with them.
- How would you define success?
Protecting Lantzar Narwha; stopping that thief; beating Illade; getting Arsh to return to Ran. So, mostly justice…and a little bit of skull-thumping along the way.