by Serena W Sorrell
(MC in Serena W Sorrell’s novel-in-progress Echomancer. All questions were randomly generated here, and for the sake of simplicity I will pretend my characters understand everything, even if it does not appear in their world, but such items will be marked with an [*].)
- What is your favorite ice cream* flavor?
Oh, dear. I’m afraid I don’t care for it at all. Although I do find ice cubes a treat in summer, especially with a bit of honey in them.
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Hmm. You know I don’t listen to much music, but the rest of the Elderleafs do make some interesting sounds they claim to be music.
- Which is better, being the boss or an employee?
Why be either? I don’t want to be commanded or to command anyone else.
- What would motivate you to run a marathon*?
Be able to run as I once used to.
- What are some things you shouldn’t say at work?
From what I’ve gathered on the subject–anything argumentative or controversial. How absolutely dull it must be.
- Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?
I don’t believe I’ve ever heard of a fat lesh. Oh, that’d be marvelous. I would like to try it out. And I’ve spent so much of my time lower than I ought to be, so I’d very much like to stay at my current height.
- What are your hobbies?
Books! Oh, how I adore books. And story telling. The looks on everyone’s faces brings me such happiness.
- Have you ever been in love?
Ah, well–that is–yes. One cannot help falling in love, I suppose.
- Do you prefer a quiet night at home or going out to a big party?
I am so bored of quiet nights. All the sounds that come from life are a treasure.
- How would you define success?
Protecting what’s dear to me and having enough books to fill a city.