by Serena W Sorrell
(MC in Serena W Sorrell’s novel-in-progress Echomancer. All questions were randomly generated here, and for the sake of simplicity I will pretend my characters understand everything, even if it does not appear in their world, but such items will be marked with an [*].)
- What is your favorite ice cream* flavor?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Anything but Arshenquil on that terrible thing he calls an instrument.
- Which is better, being the boss or an employee?
I believe I work best in my current position; I lead and I follow. Although I would not complain if the current general were to retire.
- What would motivate you to run a marathon*?
If it were for a reason other than simply doing it. Marathons as they are achieve nothing for anyone but yourself.
- What are some things you shouldn’t say at work?
A good rule would be to not say anything Chaya or Arshenquil say…
- Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?
I need to be able to protect; so long as I can do that appearances do not concern me.
- What are your hobbies?
…Gildi says I am sorely lacking an actual hobby; however, I believe martial training is a hobby. Certainly a better one than the things that entertain him…
- Have you ever been in love?
No. Though contrary to however much they vex me, or what they would think, I do care about my comrades. Greatly.
- Do you prefer a quiet night at home or going out to a big party?
Hylarchs grant me a quiet night. That would be beyond words.
- How would you define success?
Completing the Echomancer and aiding her to heal Arkashia. If possible I would–no, never mind. It would be selfish of me.